addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Movies, theater, plays and more . . . Message Board › Any one interested in Weekday Matinees?

Any one interested in Weekday Matinees?

Caryn
user 6753153
Santa Cruz, CA
Post #: 13
I would like to go to a matinee during the week. Any one interested?
A former member
Post #: 12
Hi, Caryn! I would, but it depends on the date and how I am feeling at the time. Send me a private email, okay?
Bonnie
Kate
user 11190468
Felton, CA
Post #: 4
I would be interested in matinees
Francesca
sambistagirl
Santa Cruz, CA
Post #: 2
Caryn,
I will soon be working less, and would definitely be interested in going to weekday matinees. If you (or someone from the Meet-up wants to see a matinee movie, please message me and I will consider meeting up with you.