addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mozilla IOT Message Board › GameON this weekend!

GameON this weekend!

A former member
Hi everyone,

Apologies I know I've sent two emails in one week, but this is not spam!

I know you are all keen to get cracking on a FirefoxOS hackathon but in the meantime Mozilla are running GameOn this weekend at Mozilla London, its a 48hr hackathon about making games for the web \o/

It looks to be an awesome event, hope you all can attend!

Tom

P.S

I am in the early stages of sorting out a hackday for FirefoxOS, will keep you posted :)