addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The MPLS/St. Paul Area Board Games Meetup Message Board › Looking for a few Role players or looking to learn a new game.

Looking for a few Role players or looking to learn a new game.

Andrew
user 11007090
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 14
Hey all,

My friends and I are looking for a few more people to play D&D with. We play Thursdays in the west metro. We're short 2 players or a DM.

If you've never played before, and want to try it out, we'll teach you. It's a lot more fun that you'd think.

The game board changes each time, so you're never playing the same map twice.
A former member
Post #: 13
Are you still looking for players? I'm familiar with the game but definitely still a newbie.
Ken
Andrew
user 11007090
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 18
Ya there's room for you. Our first game is starting tomorrow. send an email to both me and the DM. mine is andrew.hagen.1 (at) gmail dot com. And send one to the DM through meetup http://www.meetup.com...­