Whatsapp/call Muddie Trails on[masked],[masked] to book your slot for a fantastic and offbeat weekend..
Do you wanna explore the quaint little villages in Nilgiri mountain range?
How about unwinding at 'out of the world' lakes like Emerald & Avelanche?
A drive through absolutely amazing views of Upper Bhavani?
Take Cinema style selfies amidst beautiful Tea estates?
Get thrilled by Shola forests so dense that feels like even flies can't pass through?
Get chilled and have garam chai in the mountains?
Or just put your feet in a river stream & feel how beautiful life can get while traveling!
A little bit of wildlife maybe?
About the destination: Nilgiris, one of the oldest mountain ranges, located at the tri-junction of Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka states of India. They are a part of the Western Ghats around Ooty the "Queen of Hill Stations". Nilgiris is India's first biosphere. It has been declared as one of the 14 'hotspots' of the world because of its unique bio-diversity. Rolling grasslands, dense shola jungle, waterfalls, streams, lakes, vast expanse of tea plantations, interspersed with vegetable gardens.
Come, #getmuddy ;-)
Slots: 12 or more
Food: 2 Breakfasts, Lunch, Dinner all included
Stay: At our beautiful home-stay amidst nature south of Ooty
Transport: A Public Bus or Private Tempo depending on final numbers
Starting time: Friday night 8 PM
Ending time: Monday morning 6 AM
Pickup/Drop spots: Koyambedu Bus Terminal
- The last village of Nilgiris roadtrip,
- Thrilling ride to Upper Bhavani,
- Drive to Emerald & Avalanche lakes,
- Tea estate nature walk,
- Campfire (if it doesn't rain at that time),
- Thrilling view points through Shola forests,
- Social gathering,
- Lot of Entertainment!
Here we go, the schedule:
- Start from Chennai around 8 PM at Koyambedu, overnight journey to Mettupalyam!
- Reach Mettupalyam by morning, pick up by Private vehicle, drive towards Nilgiris
- Check into homestay, freshen up, fuel up with nice breakfast
- Head to our Tea estate overlooking a deep valley, nature walk, taste Nilgiris special Tea/Coffee
- Break for Lunch
- A picturesque drive into far Nilgiris & tea estates, stop in the quaint little villages to experience the culture, touch the last village at Tamil Nadu border, enjoy the stunning valleys & misty mountains, stop over at a chilling waterfall
- Look out for Wild animals in the dense Shola forest, enjoy the soul soothing tea in the remotest village.
- Head back to homestay
- Campfire in the night with long conversations & hot dinner in the really cold night!
- Wake up a little early, have breakfast, check out of the homestay
- Head to the dense Shola forest Protected Zone Safari, marvel at the hidden wonders of Nilgiris,
- Break for Lunch at a local restaurant
- Visit picturesque Emerald lake & Avalanche Lake and click hundred selfies!
- Drive towards Ooty and head to Tea factory cum Chocolate factory, taste different kinds of Chai, shop for your favorite Nilgiris Tea & chocolates.
- Drop off at Ooty Bus stand
- Board Bus at 6:45 PM and reach Chennai early morning
Cost per person: 4670/- (Inclusive of taxes)
• Stay: at our lovely homestay amidst Tea estates!
• Food: 2 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
• Campfire (if it doesn't rain at that time)
• The Nilgiris experience you will remember for long long time!
• Organizer from MT to look after all the activities and a hell lot of entertainment!!!
• Lunch, Dinner on Sunday,
• Anything not mentioned in inclusions above.
If you agree to following Terms & Conditions: http://bit.ly/MuddieTerms
You may register by paying the following amount using below payment link: http://go.eventshigh.com/qzky2l
Important note: Do not forget to read our "Terms & Conditions" before registering!
Get Muddie in travel