addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mukti's Kitchen Message Board › Best Vegetarian Indian Feast--Authentic, fun and friendship through cooking

Best Vegetarian Indian Feast--Authentic, fun and friendship through cooking Nov 29th, from 6:30-9pm

Mukti
MuktisKitchen
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY

Hi Friends of Mukti's Kitchen,

Hope you and your family had a very fulfilling Thanksgiving Holiday and weekend. Now you probably want to learn some authentic Indian cuisine:-)

With this email I am sending you my next class info in Manhattan. Hope you will be able to pass this to your friends and acquaintances. See you there. Much love, Mukti

Come and learn new kinds of great vegetarian dishes! Enjoy your food and be healthy naturally. I will teach you delicious, mouth-watering dishes that are really healthy.

I will share with you all the secrets of Indian cooking and show you how to make delicious Indian cuisine. You will have the dinner after that.

We invite you to bring a notebook, so you can take all the secrets back home with you and delight yourself and those you love.

Menu:

Chaat Dahi Batata Puri--Spicy yogurt and potato with chickpeas

Paneer Tikka Masala--Indian cheese with gravy and aromatic spices

Moong dal Halwa--Moong beans with fragrant spices

Vegetable Pulao--Basmati rice with carrots, peas raisins and cashews

Batata Bhaji--Potato with cumin and cilantro

Masal Chai--Balck tea with cardamon cinnamon cloves and ginger

Date and Time: Thursday, November 29th, from 6:30-9pm

Place: 792 Columbus Ave, #14D, New York, NY 10025.

Cost: $65 per person

What you will get:

*Tips and tricks about the spices that you will be using, you will be cooking too

*Friendship, fun and delicious food (complete dinner)

*I will teach you the nuances and secrets, where to get the masalas and how to keep the aroma intact.

*You get the printed recipe of the dishes.

It is so much fun to make them and even better to taste. Let's all have fun together:-)

Please sign up and bring your friends too. I look forward to meet you again. Any questions, please call.

-Mukti

Cell phone: (917)-703-3998[/url]