We would like to invite you to a dynamic workshop about multilingual elementary schools and advantages of languages immersion. Please join us for a panel of speakers, as well as French pastries, Colombian coffee, Chinese almond cookies and engaging conversation about languages for children on elementary school level and connect with like-minded families!
The bilingual child: The second or third language for elementary school children.
- How to keep your heritage language during elementary school age.
- Pros and cons of a language immersion school vs a traditional school.
- Do children fall behind if learning 2 or 3 languages simultaneously compare to monolingual children at traditional American elementary schools?
- What happens if subjects are taught in multiple languages.
- How parents can help their children to advance to the elementary school level.
- Resources for parents in math and language learning.
Childcare for age 3+ is available for $7/hr