DarkGreen Adventures (https://www.facebook.com/darkgreenadventures/events) invites you for 1D/1N trek to Mt. Kalsubai, the highest point of Maharashtra. Kalsubai can be climbed in a day without any technical equipment’s and skills. Winter is the best time for trekking at Kalsubai
The trekking duration is about 3-4 hours and on the summit there is a small temple of Devi Kalsubai. The peak being the highest, it provides a million dollar view. To the north, forts such as Harihargad, Ramsej, Brahmagiri, Ghargad, Tringalwadi, Anjaneri are seen. To the east one can spot Anudha, Vishramgad. To the west one can spot AMK, Ratangad and to the south, Pabhargad, Harishchandragad and Ghanchkkar
So come join us and experience the feeling of standing on the roof of Maharashtra.
3rd December, Saturday
22:45 - Assemble at Dadar east near Pritam hotel
23:15 - Depart from Dadar in a private bus
00:00 - Pick up at Nitin junction Thane
4th December, Sunday
03:00 - Reach Base village Bari and sleep for a while.
06:00 - Wake up call and breakfast.
06:30 - Start trekking.
10:00 - Reach summit and enjoy the views. Start descending.
13:30 - Reach base village and have lunch.
14:30 - Depart for Mumbai
21:00 - Reach Dadar
- Travel from mumbai to mumbai in private vehicle
- First aid and expertise charge
- Local train tickets
- Anything not mentioned in ‘Includes’
Parth Upadhyay:[masked] (Available on WhatsApp)
--- Send your money to the following account ---
Name: Parth Pratik Upadhyaya
Bank: Bank of Maharashtra, Mahim west.
Account type: Savings
IFSC Code: MAHB[masked]
Things to carry:
- Medical and consent form -https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwDsRRLH0uscR1J1VWJ1aHhPV3c/
- 3 litre water
- Good trekking shoes or sport shoes
- Sleeping materials like sleeping bag or roll mat and blanket.
- Some ready to eat food like fruits and juice packets
- A haversack to put everything. Sling bag not allowed