What we're about
Mumbai Married Couples (ACTIVE) looking to meet like minded couples for socializing. It's a world where you can make new friends for life long, explore yourself, share your views, learn something, have fun, go for various activities & get away from stressful life in a group of like minded couples who share same values, thoughts, hobbies and life-style like you.
Please note that this is not a dating group. SINGLES are NOT ALLOWED in the group. It is only for MARRIED COUPLES to grow their contacts, socialize and interact with like minded couples from Mumbai western suburbs. Your details would be verified before we accept you as a part of this group. It is required to safeguard the interest of group members as we have females members as a part of the group.
Questions & Answers
1) Why did we start the Meet up Group?
Our prime & sole intention for starting this meet up group is because we are looking for a platform where like minded, decent educated couples get together for friendship, dining, socializing, karaoke nights, celebrating festivals/ special occasions events. The organizer has no commercial gain or vested interest involved besides creating a platform for like minded couples.
2) Who might be a good fit for the group? Do you have couples with kids in the group?
Educated, Decent married couples in the age group of 22 - 38 will be a good fit for the group. Couples with kids are most welcome. You both need to be socializing, communicative, humorous and extrovert and presumably know how to have chilling time. We have couples with and without kids in the group from different areas of Mumbai only from western suburbs.
3) What will we be doing in the Meet up Group and what is the approximate spend each month?
Our meetup are mostly in Mumbai western suburbs or One day trips to nearby Mumbai, weekend travel plans, house party, coffee meet up, organizing dinner/events, going out for movies, playing games or celebrating festivals. The meet up is always on first Saturday or Sunday of the month. The approximate spend is around INR 1,000 to 2,000 per month for a couple depending on the event. Each one contributes for their own expenses.
4) How often will we meet?
The group would meet at least once a month preferably on 1st Saturday/Sunday of the month. It can be twice or more depending on the availability and mutual understanding of group members. Mostly we will be organizing events in western suburbs of Mumbai. We request couples to attend at least once in a quarter to be a part of the group to be active.
5) What do we expect of the members/couples?
Both the couples have to be present for the meet up. In case your spouse is traveling or not available, you can attend the next meetup when he/she is back. Every month we organize at least one meet up. Organize and plan next meet up with innovative ideas to make this group more active. Respect other couples who are part of the group.
6) How are we different from other meet up groups?
We are only looking for couples who will participate in meet up and make this a happening group unlike other groups. We believe in quality rather than quantity. We also appreciate suggestions and feedback from all group members for next meet ups.
7) How can we be a part of this group ?
1) Please send request giving full information as asked in the questionnaire. Incomplete forms will be rejected. Either admin or any other moderator would call you for a casual chat and than the request would be approved. Please share your whatsapp number in the form. Kindly don't be surprised when admin or the moderator of the group ask to have a call as this is a part of our screening process & mandatory to approve your request.
2) You can check for our monthly meet up updates and RSVP whenever a meet up is announced accordingly. Once you come for the 1st meet up we will ask you whether you want to be a part of this group.
3) Once you are a part of the whatsapp group, the couple needs to attend at least one meet up in 3 months. Please note that we are looking only for ACTIVE members who can participate in meet up. Inactive members will be removed from the whatsapp group and later from the meetup site/app. No explanations will be given under any circumstances. In case of some genuine reasons like travel for business, medical issue, etc we can consider it.
8) Is there an initial fee to join the group?
Yes. There is a onetime fee of INR 500 per couple to be a part of this group. The amount is to manage the events/meet up expenses. There is no commercial gain for the organizer of the group. You can pay the amount once you come for your first meet up and decide to be a part of this group. If after the first meet up you decide not to be a part of this group you don't pay the onetime fee.
9) Information about of some of our meet ups till date ?
1. Ice breaking session at Food Court, Inorbit Mall - Malad West. (Sunday)
2. Dinner at Kobe Sizzlers @ Andheri East. (Sunday)
3. One day outing @ Water park resort, Vasai. (Sunday)
4. Buffet Lunch @ one of the club, Thane. (Sunday)
5. 1 night/ 2 days outing @ Matheran during monsoon. (Saturday - Sunday)
6. Buffet Lunch @ Mini Punjab, Powai (Sunday)
7. Buffet Dinner @ Saffron Spice Andheri East (Saturday)
8. 1 night/ 2 days outing + adventure activities at a resort near Mumbai. (Saturday - Sunday)
9. Coffee Meet up @ CCD Oshiwara
10. 1 night/ 2 days outing @ Luxury Villa Igatpuri. (Saturday - Sunday)
11. Dinner Buffet @ Sai Palace Hotels & Resorts (Saturday)
12. Christmas Eve Celebration @ Pizza Express Andheri West
13. Dinner Meet up @ Food Court, Oberoi Mall Goregaon East
10) What are we planning for upcoming meetups?
Few plans for our next meet up as of now are 1 day outing to Adlabs Imagica or Water Kingdom, Della adventure outing, Boat/Yatch Party, Movie & dinner, Karaoke nights, Beach volley ball game, Bowling session followed by dinner, Kolad river rafting, Trip to domestic & international locations & many more.......
1. In appropriate behavior with any woman or other member at any meet up will not be tolerated. All members are at own responsibility to interact with individuals after the events. Organizer does not guarantee responsibility of any individual and their character.
2. Members cannot promote or provide information about other meet up in the group
Looking forward to meet you.....