addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Munich Stammtisch Message Board › Sky/Snowboard day confirmation

Sky/Snowboard day confirmation

Rafael P.
user 45208902
München, DE
Hello everybody,

I am sending you now this E-mail just to confirm the meeting point. The train departs from Munich main train station at 6:30 AM. I will arrive there at 6:00 - 6:10. We meet directly at the platform 27 outside the train. I will be wearing a black ski trouser and a blue ski jacket.

You can buy the ticket Gamisch Ski-xpress (Garmisch Classic, not Zugspitze) at the automatic vending machines (the red ones) or at the cashier near the platform 27.

If you still don't have my mobile number, please take note: 0176 61340847.

If you have any doubt or question, don't hesitate to ask.

See you tomorrow :-)

Regards,

Rafael.

P.S. If you arrive late for the train at 6:30 AM, don't worry, the day is not yet lost. The next train departs at 7:00 AM at the platform 32, so you can meet us at the ski area. Please send me a SMS or call me if you will be late.