addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Munich Stammtisch Message Board › Settings have changed for Munich Stammtisch

Settings have changed for Munich Stammtisch

Lucas
lucas.sternberg
Group Organizer
München, DE
Hello Munich Stammtischers,

Sorry for all the cross-posts and advertisements you may have received in your email recently. As our group has grown, a lot of marketers from companies seem to be abusing the open nature of this meetup group.

To help alleviate this issue, I've now changed the event settings. Everyone is still welcome and free to create events for the group but Organizers would need to check them prior to being announced in the mailing list to filter out any spam or cross-posts.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and I apologize especially to those who have filed complaints.

If you want to host regular events and wish to be a Regular Event Host (for events not connected to any company or non-charitable organization), please get in touch with either me, Jalil or Andreas - we'll be glad to have more volunteer organizers on board to help grow our group.

Cheers,
Ron.