addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Munich Stammtisch Message Board › War on Winter Cabin Fever!

War on Winter Cabin Fever!

Tyler
user 8186267
München, DE
Hi everyone,

Firstly sorry for being such a slack ass for not having arranged a meetup for a while. I was away in South Africa enjoying Mojitos in the sunshine and since I've been back, things have been busy. Excuses aside let's get ourselves organised and Meet Up then shall we!

I was thinking we could do something on Tuesday or Thursday evening next week. Anyone keen to chuck out a suggestion or two? Dinner, drinks whatever just throw it on the table.

Last time some of us went to an wicked Italian restaurant where they have the biggest pizza I ever did see - let alone eat! Later we washed them down with some drinks at 8 Seasons - I say, old chap very posh indeed! No seriously we had a good time and now I'm looking forward to meeting more of you guys and girls.

So, let me know what evening you'd prefer - and if you know of somewhere worth checking out, then let's get a gang there and get our elbows down.

Til then,

Tyler
A former member
Post #: 1
Both evenings sound great to me.
Christine