addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Munich Stammtisch Message Board › Friday, friday, friday!! :-)

Friday, friday, friday!! :-)

solsken
user 10458477
München, DE
Post #: 2
I'm going out on Friday, does anyone want to join?

Maria
A former member
Post #: 6
Hi Maria,

unfortunately I´ll go to see a concert on friday.
There is Xavier Naidoo and Söhne Mannheims performing at the olympia arena.

As I´am new in town, I defenetly have to discover the munich night life much better, because I didn´t had the chance so far. And I know there are plenty of great location - right! ;-)
I hope this won´t be the last chance!!!!

Have a great evening!

Till

solsken
user 10458477
München, DE
Post #: 4
Hi Till,

the message was actually for last friday, this friday am I already engaged. But if you want, join us on Saturday on the night the museums, I think that could be a really funny and interesting thing.

Hope to see you then and in the meantime I wish you a lot of fun at the concert tomorrow!

Maria

Tony
user 8846544
Hamburg, DE
Post #: 1
Hi I was supposed to meet with some friends for night at the museums but it fell through so might be interested to join you if you are going. Are you confirmed and what's your plan? Tony
Temenuga
user 9530195
München, DE
Post #: 5
Hi Tony,

It's Temenuga here. For now we are a small merry group of people and will meet at 19:00 in front of Benetton at Marienplatz. Welcome:)