addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Munich Stammtisch Message Board › Ausgang am Freitag?

Ausgang am Freitag?

solsken
user 10458477
München, DE
Post #: 7
Anyone up for a coffee, beer or glas of wine on friday about 20.00? Meet outside Benetton as last time?

Maria
Temenuga
user 9530195
München, DE
Post #: 6
Hi Maria,

I think the idea is nice. I would join you.

Bis bald,

Temenuga
solsken
user 10458477
München, DE
Post #: 8
Hi Temenuga!

Nice to hear from you again! Hope everything is fine with you?
Great that you want to join tomorrow. Since I have a lot to do at work, we could perhaps say 20.15 tomorrow?

Looking forward to tomorrow and bis dann,

VG Maria

Tony
user 8846544
Hamburg, DE
Post #: 2
Hi I'd also be interested to join in. However I missed the last meeting, if someone could please tell me where Benetton is that would help a lot. Tony
solsken
user 10458477
München, DE
Post #: 9
Hi Tony,

it is at Marienplatz. See you this evening!

Maria

Hi I'd also be interested to join in. However I missed the last meeting, if someone could please tell me where Benetton is that would help a lot. Tony

Elizabeth C.
user 9742483
München, DE
Hi all,

Wont be able to join you tonight, have already got a prior appointment. But have fun!
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi guys,

It is the second time I go to Benetton and I can't see you. Can you be more specific? Thanks.

Claudia

it is at Marienplatz. See you this evening!

Maria

Elizabeth C.
user 9742483
München, DE
Post #: 8
Hi Claudia,

Though I wasnt there this time round. I was there the first time standing right outside of Benetton Shop by Marienplatz. Were you there the first time cos we were there waiting from 750pm - 810pm and just 3 of us, Maria, Temenuga and myself turned up.

You couldnt have missed us.
A former member
Post #: 4
Hi Liz,

Yes, I was at the Benetton's door for 30 minutes uff. Well for next time my number is 1788709587.
Temenuga
user 9530195
München, DE
Hello Claudia,

don't be sad - we will soon organize something again and will not leave without you:)

BR,

Temenuga