**This is a date change for the month of May only**
Sunday Assembly Nashville is a secular community that celebrates life.
Join us for our monthly Assembly with a great live band, a TED Talk-like guest speaker, and a member sharing a story from their life. We meet on the second Sunday of every month, at 10:30 am. We also host many other home meetups, social events, and a service project monthly.
Sunday Assembly Nashville is part of the international movement of people who want to celebrate the one life we know we have. It all started in London in January 2013. When traveling, look for other Assemblies in Atlanta, Knoxville, Los Angeles, San Diego, Detroit, and many more.
We are here for everyone who wants to:
* Live Better. We aim to provide inspiring, thought-provoking and practical ideas that help people to live the lives they want to lead and be the people they want to be;
*Help Often. Assemblies are communities of action building lives of purpose, encouraging us all to help anyone who needs it to support each other;
* Wonder More. Hearing talks, singing together, listening to readings and even playing games helps us to connect with each other and the awesome world we live in.
The Sunday Assembly
1. Is 100% celebration of life. We are born from nothing and go to nothing. Let’s enjoy it together.
2. Has no doctrine. We have no set texts so we can make use of wisdom from all sources.
3. Has no deity. We don’t do supernatural but we also won’t tell you you’re wrong if you do.
4. Is radically inclusive. Everyone is welcome, regardless of their beliefs – this is a place of love that is open and accepting.
5. Is free to attend, not-for-profit and volunteer run. We ask for donations to cover our costs and support our community work.
6. Has a community mission. Through our Action Heroes (you!), we will be a force for good.
7. Is independent. We do not accept sponsorship or promote outside businesses, organizations or services.
8. Is here to stay. With your involvement, The Sunday Assembly will make the world a better place.
9. We won’t tell you how to live, but will try to help you do it as well as you can.
10. And remember point 1…
The Sunday Assembly is a celebration of the one life we know we have. We want Sunday Assembly to be a place of love and compassion, where, no matter what your situation, you are welcomed, accepted and loved. Most of all, have fun, be nice and join in.