addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Museum Muser Message Board The Denver Museum Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Friday, 9/28/12, 3-7 PM, Museum, Movie, Walk and Tour

Friday, 9/28/12, 3-7 PM, Museum, Movie, Walk and Tour

Fran R.
FranRew
Group Organizer
Denver, CO
Hello Museum Musers!

If you've been meaning to RSVP to visit the impressive 3rd floor museum on the 3rd floor of the beautiful Blair-Caldwell AAR Library, tomorrow, Friday, 9/28/12 at 3 PM, please do RSVP.  I wanted to give the Museum Musers a change to see this marvelous museum before our collaborative Movie, Walk and Tour event.

We'll be sharing the award-winning documentary movie "George Washington Carver:  An Uncommon Way".  I find Carver's life story so very inspiring!

This FREE movie will be shown in the Blair-Caldwell AAR Library, 25th and Welton, on the first floor in the large conference room.  Seating will be on a first-come-first-serve basis.

Our co-hosts for the after-movie Q&A time will also walk with us to our FREE tour of Denver's Sustainability Park, 10 blocks away on 25th and Lawrence.

You can RSVP, and get more info online at http://www.meetup.com...­

I'm so excited about sharing the inspirational story about my favorite historical personality.  I created a 30-second video announcement about our collaborative event and put it on YouTube at http://www.youtube.co...­

­

Hope to see you there!

Fran Rew

(303) 321-1064 home

(720) 474-5182 cell

info@TopicTalkWalks.com­