addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mushroom Permaculture Community Message Board › Garden compatible ally mushroom spawn available locally for home gardening.

Garden compatible ally mushroom spawn available locally for home gardening.

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, I have King Stropharia ( a great ally mushroom that is very delicious also ) wood chip spawn aclimatized to our area for trade or sale. This spawn has been expanding outside on unsterilized hardwood chips since Fall.

Good stuff to include in your gardens to increase nutrient uptake and such.

If anyone is interested just message me privately. If any one has any experiences they would like to share with this species of fungus I would love to hear about it.