addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Music Makers of New York Message Board › Record Release Party Event: Khalid Rivera’s Enough Is Enough & Who Do U Love

Record Release Party Event: Khalid Rivera’s Enough Is Enough & Who Do U Love Singles!

A former member

Hey ya'll! Check out our fellow Music-Makers-Who-Make-It member, Khalid Rivera's record release party. The place to be is @ The Web on Saturday, November 12th. His performance will start at 1:00 AM. Thought I would pass this info on to you. After the 'Bring Your Music, Lyrics' workshop, later that evening why not come out and shake your booty plus receive CD giveaways!

The cost is $10 to get in. If you want to know more info. about Khalid's recording release event check out his website www.khalidrivera.com­.

Here at Music-Makers-Who-Make-It not only we encourage each others artistic craft & writer's workshops but we're also here to support each other music endeavors!

Hope you can make it on the 12th! I know I will!