addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Music Makers of New York Message Board › Get Fit Friday Cancelled

Get Fit Friday Cancelled

Silver
user 11206804
New York, NY
HEY MUSIC MAKERS!
We only had 4 replies in the affirmative to Get Fit Friday so unfortunately that is NOT enough to have the event, and have my guy truck the equipment down.  But stay tuned I'm thinking of having a separate meetup page for fitness and I'll keep you all posted if you are interested.  I know it takes time to build a following. But..  Please get out there and start your fitness program.  Once you get going, and see how great you feel, you'll be KICKING yourself for not doing it sooner.  Bummer it didn't work out this time but sure there will be more to come...

Warmest Regards,
Silver (Nicole)