Nothing is more important than marketing that actually works! It does not matter if you have a great product or service. If nobody buys, you do not have a business.
The secret: de-stink your marketing.
DOES YOUR MARKETING STINK?
If your advertising is not delivering the results you want, you must come one or more of our marketing workshops—and learn how to properly promote your small business.
We learn together. Nobody knows everything about marketing. Together we discuss real-life methods to help you get more sales for your small business on a shoestring budget.
See video below of one of our meetups!
TAKE THIS QUIZ
(Answer Yes or No)
• 1 My advertising investment gives me at least a 2x return.
• 2 I know exactly why my advertising works, and why it doesn’t.
• 3 I regularly test new ideas and get better returns as a result.
• 4 I have calculated the true ROI for every dollar I spend on marketing.
• 5 The number of prospects I get each day is increasing.
• 6 My marketing is on autopilot; it works even when I am not around.
• 7 I have proven formula for systematically turning prospects into clients.
• 8 This year I am closing a higher percentage of sales than I did last year.
• 9 My marketing is like a faucet; I turn it on and customers pour in.
• 10 I have implemented a system that consistently generates referrals.
• 11 I rarely lose customers to competitors or price shoppers.
• 12 When I run an ad, I get an immediate response.
If you answered NO to any of these questions, attend any of our upcoming workshops and de-stink your marketing. Choose from multiple dates.
- Discover new, inexpensive ways to grow your businesses
- Learn how to get more customers without a big budget
- Use cost-saving procedures to multiply sales and profits
- Uncover budget-minded solutions to marketing problems
- Discuss real-time case studies and affordable best practices
- Take home low-cost ideas you can use today
WHO SHOULD COME?
Anyone interested in growing their business, including small business owners; entrepreneurs; advertising managers; startups; marketing directors; salespeople.
You can thank the Salt Lake Community College and Miller Business Innovation Center…tuition is FREE.
We meet usually weekly. Check the website for dates: www.MyMarketingStinks.com. Or join our meetup group and you will be alerted of future meetups.
First hour: instruction. Second hour: Q&A
Peter Brooks is your facilitator. He is an advertising and marketing expert; creator of a do-it-yourself marketing system for small businesses; motivational speaker; ad agency owner since 1984.
Salt Lake Community College—Sandy Campus
Miller Corporate Partnership Center (MCPC)
9690 South 300 West
3rd Floor, Room #333
Sandy, Utah 84070
NOTE: This place is kind of hard to find for some people. Send me your e-mail and I will give you a detailed map!
HOW WE LEARN
We use the L.A.B. teaching/learning method. First, you will LEARN a proven concept. At each session, we will focus on one money-making idea. Second, you will APPLY what you have learned. You will leave every meeting with at least one thing you can do in your business right away. Third, you will BELIEVE in these methods. But don’t take our word for it…put it to the test.
Register here for our next meetup.