addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

My Wine Helper East Valley Message Board › Parking for tonights dinner at Urban Tea Loft

Parking for tonights dinner at Urban Tea Loft

Jim W.
user 6359026
Group Organizer
Tempe, AZ
Hi All,

I was informed that Chandler has a parade tonight and that Arizona Ave. will be closed between Chandler Blvd and Frye St. Parking is behind the restaurant in a large lot but you will need to access it from the side streets west of Arizona Ave. You may want to allow some extra time for parking. If you are having problems parking you may call me on my cell phone (480) 296-3571 and I will try to help. Look forward to this very special event and seeing my friends.

Cheers,

Jim Wiskerchen