addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado independent Game Developers Association (CiGDA) Message Board CiGDA- General Discussion Forum › Turrets in the iOS app store

Turrets in the iOS app store

A former member
Post #: 27
Hey everyone,

4 years ago I wrote a game for the iPhone but never really released it because the company I was working for wouldn't allow it. Then I lost the source code for it, d'oh. I found the code again about a month ago, so I stuck it back up in the app store.

It's basically a Missile Command clone. Not going to change your life or anything but I think it's pretty cool.

http://itunes.apple.c...­

Here are some promo codes if anyone wants to check it out:

JT7HHP7X9A9M
4XNXH6MPWKKE
AHK4ALTRXAPL
A7JF7KFHAWE7
N66LJTY3WLHW
Marc W.
MarcWilhelm
Amsterdam, NL
Post #: 23
Awesome! Thanks Matt, I just used the first one!
A former member
Post #: 24
Hey Thanks Matt! 2nd code used...cant wait to start playing :)
A former member
Post #: 8
Just used the 3rd code, can't wait to play it!