addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Colorado independent Game Developers Association (CiGDA) Message Board Indie Game News and Announcements › McPixel finally out on steam

McPixel finally out on steam

A former member
Post #: 32
I bought it last night at about 10 o'clock, and had to force myself to shut it off at about midnight. First game in a long time that has made me laugh out loud a good amount.

It's basically a combination of Wario Ware and classic point-n-click adventure games. And a very odd sense of humor :)

If you do grab it, my advice is to not give in and look up solutions online too quickly. At first the game is weird as F, and the solutions are not obvious. But once you get the feel for the game's way of thinking, then things start flowing nicely.