addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Julian E.
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 1
Hey people!
My name is Julian Elwood, and I'm an up and coming conceptual artist.
Right now I am honing my craft and trying to get into the game a little more (no pun intended).
I am currently attending some arts classes and I am going to attend Pasadena Art Center for Entertainment Design in the coming years.

So I want to offer up my skills to anybody who needs some concept art or anyone who does not! Shoot me an idea, tell me your story or lets meet up and brainstorm. I will do my best to produce the most professional work I can. You don't even have to use it, if you like my work, awesome! Throw it in your game, I would however like to reserve the right to put any of my work in my portfolio.

You get free concept work, I get good experience.

Here you can check out my current portfolio­

Please shoot me a message and we will talk!
Mike B.
user 22581111
Broomfield, CO
Post #: 6
Hi Julian,
I'm not in the market for artwork right now, but I wanted to recommend the community activity pages at in case you haven't already found that resource. There you can find a constant supply of inspiration, and exercises to keep your skills sharp.
All the best in your future career,