Ever join a group where you feel like everyone already knew each other or joined a group that never actually met up? Been there. Didn't love it. So...I created this group to give mommies a chance to get out of the house and make long lasting friendships with other mommies while having fun with and without our kiddos.
Most kids in this group are 2015- 2016 babies, some with siblings who are toddlers. Activities are centered in Rocklin/Roseville but anyone is welcome to join!
THE IMPORTANT STUFF
• Membership dues are $7/year. All funds will go towards meetup.com annual subscription fees. Extra funds will go back into the group to help event hostesses. New members have a 30 day trial.
• This is a group that strongly believes in vaccinations! If you do not vaccinate your children, I urge you to find a group that better reflects your beliefs.
• Every mommy must take an active role in the group. The only way to develop a relationship is to hang out in person and get to know one another. Please aim to attend 1 meetup/quarter.
• Event hostesses (who are doing this for free) put a lot of time and thought into their event so treat RSVPs like a commitment to a close friend. However, life with children is unpredictable and things happen. Just let the hostess know or post a comment on the wall.
• Members who no-show to a wait-listed event and prevent another member from attending, will automatically be removed. No refunds will be provided.