REACHING OUR ATTENDANCE GOAL
OTHER JS FRAMEWORKS WELCOME
This workshop will have two parts; (1) We will continue to work on our beginner-level To-Do application from our last meetup, and (2) we will build a new demo project that reacts to a JSON REST-based API.
There is free parking available in front and behind the building. Do not park in front of Healthy Home Carpet Cleaning. (They Tow)
- Meet and Greet - 10min
- Beginner Workshop Session: Building single file components - 30min
- Quick Break - 10min
- Intermediate Workshop Session: Reacting to a REST-based API - 30min
- Closing Remarks - 10min
WHAT TO BRING
- Laptop or Tablet computing device to follow along. (Make sure it is fully charged. There are a limited number of power outlets.)
- Writing pad and utensil for note taking.
- An eager desire to learn something fun.
Light food and drink will be provided. If you or your company would like to sponsor the food, please inquire ahead of time.
Right after the Meetup, we will be heading over to the Doesn't Matter Bar and Grill for libations and more networking.
Watch our Video Tutorials to set up your Devtools: https://pro-how.com/tag/vue-development-tools/
You will want to make sure your laptop has all the dev tools installed so that you can follow along during the presentations. (They are all free)
(1) Node. https://nodejs.org/en/
(2) Yarn. (optional) https://yarnpkg.com/en/
(3) VS Code. https://code.visualstudio.com/
(4) VS Code Vue.js Extension Pack #1.
(5) VS Code Vue.js Extension Pack #2. https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=mubaidr.vuejs-extension-pack
(6) Chrome Vue Devtools. https://github.com/vuejs/vue-devtools
(7) Vue 2. https://vuejs.org/v2/guide/installation.html
(8) Vue-Cli 3. https://cli.vuejs.org/
Please let us know if you are planning on attending. That way we can prepare appropriately. See you there!