addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Mystery Books & Interesting People Message Board › Available Kindle

Available Kindle

Annie C.
cranedragon
Austin, TX
Post #: 26
I just got a new Kindle with a big enough memory for all of my books. My 1st generation Kindle is therefore up for grabs. If anyone in the group wants it, please speak up NOW and I will keep it for the March meetup [I'll be travelling in February]. Otherwise, it will go to the thrift shop next week.

Enjoy the discussion and I'll see you in March!
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Annie!! If you haven't found anyone to give this to, I would love to take it off your hands.

Thank you so much!

Maureen
Annie C.
cranedragon
Austin, TX
Post #: 27
Hi, Maureen. No one has asked -- so it's yours. I'll bring it to the meetup in March, or if you want it earlier you can stop by my house and get it. I live close to Maudie's on 360, just north of Westlake.

Annie
A former member
Post #: 2
Oh! That's wonderful! Let me know what I owe you! Thank you so much!