addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Nashville Slow Ride Message Board › Is there any reason to save this meetup group?

Is there any reason to save this meetup group?

A former member
Post #: 4
I don't see much traffic on this meetup group page. Is there enough interest to save this group? If so, I'd gladly take it over but will need some members to step up as organizers and actually set up events. I'd like to see this group survive, but I'd prefer to see it thrive. Any thoughts?
Amy
Amy106
Hendersonville, TN
Post #: 4
I'm interested. I also like the idea of throwing mountain bike rides into the mix as well.