addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Nashville Slow Ride Message Board › Clarksville Sunrise

Clarksville Sunrise

patra
user 53470852
Madison, TN
Post #: 1
My plans were to ride in the Clarksville Sunrise at the end of this month (my first offical biking event), however, my parents changed our vacation date, so we will be out of town. Does anyone know of another 30 mile ish event for this year?
Thanks!
Carey R.
careyr
Group Organizer
Nashville, TN
Post #: 4
The HOT is a great ride. Don't know anything about the one in Wilson Co.

HOT 100

Bike Ride Across Wilson County

My plans were to ride in the Clarksville Sunrise at the end of this month (my first offical biking event), however, my parents changed our vacation date, so we will be out of town. Does anyone know of another 30 mile ish event for this year?
Thanks!

A former member
Post #: 2
I just heard about a event called the "Hoover Ride For Hope Gran Fondo",that will be put on by Ride615(local bike shop).I think this will be the first year for this ride.It looks like it could be fun.

http://www.hooverhope...­
patra
user 53470852
Madison, TN
Post #: 2
Thanks for the information.