This month we've partnered up with YNPN (Young Nonprofit Professionals Network) to dig into how data is used by nonprofits and how you can make that mass of information work for you!
Here's a few topic ideas to get the conversation started, but know we're not limited by this list!
• Retention policies. How long is data worth anything?
• How to keep data scale-able if you work for a smaller nonprofit.
• How to data manage on a two person team.
• Recommended data management software for small organizations (affordable too).
• University programs/local resources that smaller organizations can tap into to determine what they should track and why.
• How do you leverage data when you work for a nonprofit that isn't driven by data (social justice organization vs. food bank)?
Pizza (sponsored by NTEN & PINInc) and networking starting at 6:30 pm, program at 7:00.
Many thanks to UNC-TV for being our host for this meeting. If you arrive late and can't get in, call our host, James McGurk, cell phone[masked]. It's hard to see the front door from the meeting room.
We look forward to seeing you there!