Folks who attended NTEN's Nonprofit Technology Conference (affectionately called the NTC) in San Jose will debrief others on hot topics and secrets learned.
We had good representation from NC this year and we're excited to be able to share what we learned!
Some sessions that we went to that we'll likely discuss include:
• How to Be a Wizard at Tech Training Design and Delivery
• Let’s Get Tactical: Understanding Digital Metrics and What They Mean
• The Future of Email: From 2016 to 2026
• Empowering Women Leaders of Tomorrow
• High-Tech for High-Touch: Using Digital Tools to Customize Your Supporter Engagement
• Facebook Auto-Play, Periscope, Snapchat Stories, and More: Making Video Content That Rules the Web
• What is Longform Content, and Should I Be Doing It?
• Content Calendars and YOU! Creating Communications Harmony
• Making Deeper Connections with Digital Communications
• Automation: It’s Not Just for Marketing Anymore
• Hidden Secrets of Google Analytics
• The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly: An Unfiltered Conversation about Culture, Leadership, and Change
• Moving Social Media into the Nonprofit Boardroom
• and much more!
Many thanks to UNC-TV for being our host for this meeting. If you arrive late and can't get in, call our host, James McGurk, cell phone[masked]. It's hard to see the front door from the meeting room.
Pizza (sponsored by NTEN & PINInc) and networking starting at 6:30 pm, program at 7:00. Many thanks to UNC-TV for being our host for this meeting. If you arrive late and can't get in, call our host, James McGurk, cell phone[masked]. It's hard to see the front door from the meeting room. We look forward to seeing you there!