addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NE Ohio Buzztime Trivia Fans Message Board › Venue Suggestion

Venue Suggestion

A former member
Post #: 2
I've noticed the first two meetups in this group have been held at BWW in Streetsboro.

I prefer the "mom and pop" venues, as they tend to be more receptive to regular trivia players. Of all the places I've played Buzztime in OH, WV and PA, none of them have been a BWW.

Not far from BWW in the 'Boro is StringZ and WingZ on SR 303, and they are the best hosts The Fellowship, the Tuesday Showdown team I play on, has ever had. There is no such thing as bad food at StringZ, and our group gets personal attention from the owner himself.

If there is interest in playing on Wednesday nights, I am sure "Chef Bill" Thompson, the proprietor, would welcome us as well. Friday and Saturday evenings are not trivia-friendly, as they host live bands those nights.

One of my favorite games is SIX, held on Wednesdays and Thursdays, and if there's enough interest, let's do it!
Tina
user 52533012
Streetsboro, OH
Post #: 2
Hi Chris! Welcome to the group and thanks for your enthusiasm and suggestions! I am completely on board with non-BWW venues. To be honest, the only reason I go there is for the trivia--I'm not a fan of their food or prices.

I love Six as well and would definitely be up for that! We can see what kind of interest there is. Streetsboro is a bit of a drive for some folks, so we'll probably also keep mixing things up for different events. But let's try it out! :)