addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NELAUX Message Board › Director/VP of UX position in Hollywood-Amazing opportunity!

Director/VP of UX position in Hollywood-Amazing opportunity!

Laura
LauraHunter
Torrance, CA
Post #: 58
My client in Hollywood is home to the largest art community on earth. With 26 million registered users and 251 million unique artists generated works of art its in the top 100 trafficked websites on the net. Currently they're seeking a Director/VP of UX for their Hollywood office. This is a new role and will have an enormous impact on the sites evolution. It's a hands on leadership role that requires 7 years of UXD experience having completed at least one full product dev. cycle and 4 years of management experience. This role will have direct reports in Hollywood and Vancouver and is certainly the most interesting role I have had on my desk in a long time!

Qualified and interested parties that wish to know more will please email their resume and portfolio link to me at laura.hunter@vividresources.com.

Warm regards,
Laura