addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

.NET Developers Association - Westside Message Board › Meetup details changed: .NET on Linux: Zero to Hero in Minutes

Meetup details changed: .NET on Linux: Zero to Hero in Minutes

Chris K.
ChrisKinsman
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
Unexpected change.  We are swapping the east side and west side NETDA meet ups in January.  The Westside one will be on 1/2/2017.  This is a move from Tuesday to Monday.  Please update your RSVP to NO if you can no longer come.

Thanks!

Chris

I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
https://www.meetup.com/NET-Developers-Association-Westside/events/235018657/­

When: Monday, January 2, 2017 7:00 PM

Where: Parametric Portfolio Associates
1918 8th Ave Suite 3100
Seattle, WA 98101

RSVP limit: 65 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.