addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

New Hampshire PHP Message Board › Suggested Topics

Suggested Topics

David W.
user 103098362
Manchester, NH
Post #: 1
Here are some suggestions for upcoming topics:

Mary M.
user 14011234
Vancouver, WA
Post #: 52
Thanks Dave for your suggestions we will keep themin mind for upcoming meetings.
If anyone else has any topic suggestions please feel free to post them here. If you are willing to give a presentation please let us know.
Patricia H.
user 52827462
Manchester, NH
Post #: 36
Thanks for getting these posted Dave! (You must have sneaked in during one of those brief windows of up time over the weekend. smile )

I like how you added Drupal to the "other than WordPress" cms topic idea. I think we're holding this topic until we get more people to present. We wanted to do lightening talks and right now I seem to be the only person who routinely uses a cms other than WP or Drupal... (current faves are SilverStripe and Concrete5)

If anyone would like to present a lightening talk about their favorite CMS or has an idea for another topic for March please send Andrew, Mary or I a pm.
Adonis
ElfTek
Merrimack, NH
Post #: 1
Hi I am new to the group and wondering if you have done a meet about testing, TDD, Xunit, automated functional tests, etc..

Thanks
Patricia H.
user 52827462
Manchester, NH
Post #: 40
We did PHP Unit last month so we probably won't be doing another testing topic before the end of the year. If there is a particular testing system you like or if you have a question there are usually a few people at the meetings who will either share your interest or be able to answer questions and we always want to hear if you've found something awesome that makes the development process easier. smile