addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

New Hampshire PHP Message Board › NEED JULY SPEAKER!

NEED JULY SPEAKER!

Patricia H.
user 52827462
Manchester, NH
Post #: 44
Open invitation for volunteers to present at the July, August or September meeting.

I've been having a problem trying to find a presenter for the July meetup. I'm assuming that Andrew is having a similar problem for June as we're two days away from this month's meeting and there is still nothing scheduled.

Our most popular meetups have featured topics that were not PHP specific so the door is wide open for tech related topics. Suggested subjects include, but are not limited to:

• Jekyll
  • GIT
  • Agile Development
  • Grunt or Gulp

If you have a topic that is near and dear let me know. You don't even have to be an expert. We're open to a presentation about something new that the group can discuss.

The bottom line is that in spite of having over 250 members we are facing three straight months of no meetups because we can't find a speaker.

Please send me a pm if you would like to volunteer as the featured speaker for July.

Pat