addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

New Hampshire PHP Message Board › Hello again from New Hampshire PHP

Hello again from New Hampshire PHP

Andrew
andrewcurioso
Group Organizer
Nashua, NH
Hello everyone,

This is Andrew from New Hampshire PHP.

A lot of you are probably wondering what happened with New Hampshire PHP. Some people are speculating that something awful happened to me, or maybe it just went away like so many Meetups do.

Well, I'm happy to report I'm still alive! Nothing bad has happened. I did, however, have a baby in December and as some of you may know, it becomes difficult to juggle priorities when that happens. So New Hampshire PHP got dropped for a while. I'm sincerely sorry about that, I know how much many of you enjoy coming to our meetings.

However, we can get this train back on the tracks! Please email me your meeting ideas and suggestions and I'll make sure to reply to every one ASAP.

Also, to get back on the horse, so to speak: I'll be giving a lightning talk at Boston PHP in the Microsoft N.E.R.D Center in Cambridge next week. I'd love to see you there. http://www.meetup.com...­

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you all again soon.

Thank you,
Andrew
Founder, New Hampshire PHP