addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

New Hampshire PHP Message Board › Job Openings for VP of Engineering & Project Manager

Job Openings for VP of Engineering & Project Manager

Patricia H.
user 52827462
Manchester, NH
Post #: 48
Happy New Year everyone!

I know it took a lot longer than we wanted, but I finally put together a group for people looking for business or project partners (NH Business Partner Finders) and we had our first meeting last week.

Not surprising, one of the people who came to the meetup was a start-up called Here Engineering and they are looking to fill some tech vacancies.

VP of Engineering - This person will be responsible for creating an engineering team capable of serving multiple projects from multiple customers. Immediate focus will be on establishing an engineering process based on Agile methods, identifying key technical skill required for various levels of software development and support resources. This person will be instrumental in establishing the company's recruitment and on boarding processes. This engineering department must be able to scale. Equity is attached to this position.

Project Manager - This position will require expertise in the technologies related to the Internet of Things (IoT) and able to lead a team of developers and related resources. Expertise in one or more domains of application/system development on cloud platforms, mobile app design and development particularly with UX/UI, business intelligence and analytics applications. etc. I am interested din candidates along the entire spectrum of experience for this position, meaning that the person may have relatively light management experience but with strong subject matter expertise, or the person may extensive experience managing large and diverse development teams.

If you would like more information about these openings please contact Mike Prevost mprevost@here-eng.com or 207-208-8094

Here Engineering has some interesting projects in the works and after talking to Mike, I have no doubt that this would be an exciting company to work with. If you're looking for a change, why give him a call?