Past Meetup

ROKU Streaming Channels for Small Business | An excellent marketing tool!

This Meetup is past

4 people went

Price: $15.00 /per person
Location image of event venue

Details

As of 2017, ROKU owned 49% of the streaming media device market. The remaining 51% was split among Amazon Fire, Google Chromecast, and Apple TV (the BIG boys). John Licausi, with Internet Marketing Experience, will share how to access this valuable marketing tool.

Why do people choose ROKU? Because it's a lower cost alternative to traditional cable TV subscriptions, and for its accessibility to channel specific apps such as HBO, Showtime on demand, etc.

More and more people are looking to “cut the cord” of traditional cable TV. The growth of streaming media platforms is making national video syndication more accessible.

The platform is available to syndicate video content and it's receiving mass exposure. But, very few business owners are utilizing it as a marketing tool.

How Many People Use ROKU? As of January 2018, ROKU had 19 million monthly active accounts. Join us to learn more!