Why: Where does video and YouTube fit in your marketing plan? If you're only using YouTube as a place to watch funny cat videos, you are missing out on video's benefits as a powerful business tool to enhance your brand and strengthen your social outreach.
Virginia Weiskopf will cover basics for YouTube, What it can do for your business? How it will help your SEO ranking? Have a strategy and a CTA (Call-to-Action). Not sure what to record on YouTube?
There are a lot of great options for business. You can produce:
• Tutorials – Explain how to do something. Teach the beginning, middle, and/or end.
• Demos – Show your product’s features and how it works.
• Q&A – Answer frequently asked questions.
• Repurpose your content – Turn a blog post (especially a popular one) into a video.
• Highlight clients – Create video testimonials, or turn case studies into videos. Your audience will love hearing a story.
• Highlight your team – Take your audience behind the scenes to see how you work.
• What drives you – Share your values and the story of your brand’s beginnings.
• And there is so much more…