Are you starting a business in Illinois? Please join Mike Mastroianni the Director of the Illinois Small Business Development Center to go over a variety of options to start and grow your business in Illinois. Mike has operated two small businesses: An LLC with 4 partners with two offices, one in Rockford and one in Davenport Iowa, and a sole proprietorship after retiring from Rock Valley, and both companies did HR consulting, planning, training, and strategic coaching.
The following topics will be covered:
• Why people start businesses:
• Business skills needed to be an entrepreneur
• Requirements for success
• Major challenges
• Where do you get funding?
• How do you know the legal entity you should be?
• How do you register your business name? BIN numbers
• Licenses and Permits
• Business Planning
• GROWTH WHEEL
• Creating a brand and identity
• Advisors (legal, accounting, etc.)
• Special coaching
• BIZ Launch