addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Dec 8th at The Cup in Linden

Dec 8th at The Cup in Linden

Gary O.
GaryONeill
Rahway, NJ
Post #: 40
For all those that remember the Back Porch in Rahway, we will be holding a reunion at the Cup in Linden. Featured acts will be Gary O'Neil, REDBIRD, Not In That Order.
I'll be playing my set early along with my friends "Saxophone" Joe Braverman, Bob Brienza and .....
Saturday December 8th @ The Cup - 1410 E. Elizabeth Ave. Linden - 8pm. Hope to see you there!
A former member
Post #: 8
See you there, Gary.
Gary O.
GaryONeill
Rahway, NJ
Post #: 41
Big thanks to Greg for sitting in on drums. And big thanks to the NJAMPers to came out in support.
It was a fun night of music.
A former member
Post #: 9
Thank you for having me, Gary. It was a lot of fun. Let's do more of these.