addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Rolfs : Sat. Jan 5th

Rolfs : Sat. Jan 5th

user 8203581
Perth Amboy, NJ
Post #: 89
Hi fellow NJAMPERS...I would like to pass on some great information...
On Saturday Jan 5, 2013...four (4) groups made up almost entirely of NJAMPERS will be the entertainment at Rolf's in Warren. We will be playing in the bar from 9:pm till about 12:30 am. The acts are :
1) Joe B and Ed (+ maybe a special guest). 2) Alma, Ted and Eileen. 3) Joe H, Tommy B and Autumn. 4) Dave H, Lane (from our Scoops spinoff) and me. Not sure of order of appearance but all will do a full set.
I think this format will be great fun, very successful and could become a regular event with additional groups made up of NJAMPERS. We hope you can come out and support this new format. Hope to see you there, Jim
David H.
user 29849452
Somerville, NJ
Post #: 6
Hey NJAMPERS, This looks like a lot of fun. You can bet I'll be going.(lol) I'm looking forward to seeing everyone.
In the mean time; I've been with NJAMP for just over 1 year now and it has been one on the best experiences of my life. My sincere thanks to you all. Everyone please have a very Merry Christmas and a SAFE, happy and healthy New Year. Dave H
David H.
user 29849452
Somerville, NJ
Post #: 8
Happy New Year to ALL at NJAMP. See you Saturday at Rolf's. Dave H
user 11716931
Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 91
Hi Everyone. Our New Jersey Amp Workshop and Mannions group have come a long way. Your are welcome to support us for our first Group Performance show! As Jim has Mentioned there will be Four Groups that have formed out of NJAMp and I am sure there will be others. We welcome you all to a fun evening at RoLF's on Saturday Jan 5 tp share in the excitement of the nite. Come cheer us On !! All my best to everyone and hope to see you there!!!
Franklin Park, NJ
Post #: 243
Great job, folks! It was a fun night. Nice to see so many friends up on stage!

- FiL
user 8203581
Perth Amboy, NJ
Post #: 90
WOW, what a night...I had a great time... I think everyone did. There were about 14 NJAMPers performing in the 4 groups...all sounded great and obviously worked hard in preparation. Rolfs was happy and said that we can do this again in April..this time we had 4 groups I think next time we will only have 3 groups...anyone interested in participating should let Tommy or myself know...We had lots of family and friends and several NJAMPers come out in support...Thank You... I love You Guys !!! Bob, we did miss you, next time my friend...Our family and friends are awesome and our fellow NJAMPers are TOTALLY AWESOME !!! :)
user 11716931
Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 93
Hi all So that I have finally recovered from all the excitement and fun. Here is my Congradulations to all the groups performing at Rolf's on Saturday nite. Thank you all for a most wonderful time. and now lets roll the credits.
To Jim , Lane, and Power Dave. Great performance I know you guys worked to reaching a new goal and you pulled it off . Great songs !
To Alma, Eileen and Ted, You guys really hit a high note for the evening. Very powerful perfomance
To Ed and Joe You'll all brought a quiet and most impressive sound to the mix. Totally liked it. Your voices and music blend so well togther
To Electric Dave, Greg, Dennis, Joe and Autumn. You all showed professionalism and Performance value beyond anyone's expectation. Keeping in mind that it was pulled together with a few short practices.
Special thanks to the following people. Alan fo supplying the drum kit and Bass amp , Joe H for the additional monitor speakers, Alma for the extra Mics, and Dave, Ed and Joe . And a special thanks for Dusty for he provided me with valuable imput for the sound adjustments on the PA. Thanks to Dennis and Jim for help bringin the equipment up and to all the roadies for helping with setup and tear down!
Thank you ALL!!!!smile
A former member
Post #: 86
It was a really fun night. You could see the enjoyment in the performers and the audiences faces. Tommy thank you for your kind words. It was nothing at all. Just a few tweaks here and there to stop the feedback. You pretty much had it nailed down already.

I was able to record the first three sets. If anyone knows a website I can post the files to, please let me know. Each set is approx. 150 megs. Youtube won't accept just audio files, Dropbox has a limit and SoundCloud only allows 2 hours of music.

Great night and congrats to all!!

Gary O.
Rahway, NJ
Post #: 44

Try or

Personally i think audiogalaxy is the easier of the two