addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › What App for the Ipad would anyone recommend for viewing songs, changing key

What App for the Ipad would anyone recommend for viewing songs, changing keys on the fly etc.?

Bob P.
user 62650912
Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 1
I heard OnSong was really good. Do I have to pay to get the charts for a song or can I down load them for free from somewhere?
A former member
Post #: 88
I'm using Android but I know there is a version for Apple products, it's called "Guitar Tapp" It gets it's tabs from Guitar tab universe. The nice thing about it besides being free is it automatically resizes and orients itself to either portrait or landscape and fills the whole screen. It also has an auto scroll feature so you don't have to stop playing and hit the page down button. You can also save tabs directly to your device. Not too shabby for a free program!!

Good Luck

Dusty
Bob P.
user 62650912
Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 2
Thank you for the advice, sounds good.