addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Back Home After Surgery

Back Home After Surgery

Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 150
The surgery Friday went as expected and I am now back home with just minor discomfort. My speaking voice is ok but soft and I can only get out a one octave scale for now. This is standard for this kind of procedure and it will improve in the days and weeks ahead.

I'm only permitted to lift 10 pounds or less for the next couple of weeks so I won't be dragging my bass amp around. I told my wife because of the weight limitation I needed the new iPad Air, but she wasn't buying it.
FiL
FiLw
Franklin Park, NJ
Post #: 274
Alan, so glad to hear that things went well! Here's to a speedy recovery!
ice
user 14612743
South Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 37
Glad to hear everything went okay Alan. Will keep praying for a good recovery.
Ed L.
user 64029362
Annandale, NJ
Post #: 2
Glad you're home and doing well. We all look forward to seeing you out and about again!
angelo
user 11393383
Newcastle, ME
Post #: 72
Well at least you tried! Feel better! The music waits!
Sue Fitzgerald & B...
SueBrian
Saint Augustine, FL
Post #: 3
Glad to hear all went well Alan. All the best for a speedy recovery!
Judy Barrett S.
user 60129762
Warren, NJ
Post #: 3
Glad to hear that the surgery is over and that you are home. Here is wishing you a speedy, complete and quick recovery. Hope to see you at Mannions real soon!!!
Michael S.
user 43377822
Warren, NJ
Post #: 2
Wishing you a speedy recovery Alan! You'll be lugging that bass again in no time...
Bob M.
user 29391002
Old Bridge, NJ
Post #: 6
South wishes you a good recovery. Don't give up on the iPad air :).
jim
user 8203581
Perth Amboy, NJ
Post #: 106
Alan, glad all went well...speedy recovery...We need u back A.S.A.P.