addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Bucky Pizzarelli at the Watchung Arts Center - Saturday, May 10

Bucky Pizzarelli at the Watchung Arts Center - Saturday, May 10

Joe H.
user 10401699
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 94
I wanted to let everyone in NJAMP know about this one: Bucky Pizzarelli will be performing at the Watchung Arts Center on Saturday, May 10, 2014. Tickets are $25 and can be purchase on-line or by mail. Visit our website and sign-up for our mailing list at watchungarts.org
ice
user 14612743
South Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 41
OMG, SO worth seeing. Words cannot describe.

Will Gene Bertoncini, Frank Vignola and Vinny Raniolo be with him?

Thanks for posting Joe!
Joe H.
user 10401699
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 95
As I said, I don't know the details yet, but NJAMP will be among the first to know.
Joe H.
user 10401699
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 96
Press releases have gone out, and tickets are now available for the Bucky Pizzarelli concert at the Watchung Arts Center. Bucky will be performing with Ed Laub. Here's a link to the article I posted on the Watchung/Green Brook Patch.
Ticket price is $25. Tickets can be purchased on-line at watchungartscenter.eventbrite.com­ or you can purchase them by mail or in person.
The Watchung Arts Center is at 18 Stirling Road, Watchung, NJ 07069.
Include an email address with your mail purchase, so that you can receive an email confirmation (we do not use physical tickets, but keep a list of purchasers).
Joe H.
user 10401699
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 97
Only three more weeks till Bucky Pizzarelli and Ed Laub at the Watchung Arts Center. Get your tickets now at watchungartscenter.eventbrite.com­ or by mail.