addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › song suggestions for next meetup

song suggestions for next meetup

jim
user 8203581
Perth Amboy, NJ
Post #: 14
Hi all, I would like to suggest the following songs for us to work on at the next meetup. First, a song that Alan S was kind enough to show me at the last meetup, easy and fun, "Nobody knows you when your down and out". We are doing it in C. Also, Mack the Knife, Bobby Darin; 3) Slip Sliding Away, Paul Simon, also in C. 4) Brown Eyed Girl, Van Morrison, I like it in A. 5) These Days, Jackson Browne, in C. 6) In my life, Beatles, in G. 7) Behind Blue Eyes, the Who, in Em. Hope you like some of my choices, this will give us a starting point at the next meetup. jim
Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 10
All good choices. I'm going to try convert your songs to links as I have time. All but one now links.

Nobody knows you when your down and out

Mack the Knife

Slip Sliding Away

Brown Eyed Girl

These Days

In My Life

Behind Blue Eyes
A former member
Post #: 2
I wanted to suggest we try some of these tunes:
Eagles - Best of My Love, Lyin Eyes, Ol' 55, Peaceful Easy Feeling
Jim Croce - I got a name, I'll Have to say I love you