addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › set list for the next meeting

set list for the next meeting

jim
user 8203581
Perth Amboy, NJ
Post #: 22
We have 6 songs (from 2 members) in our set list for the next meeting. Please, if you will be attending the meeting, list 2 - 3 songs from our file of songs (or post a new song) so they may be included in our set list. Look forward to seeing & playing with everyone, jim
A former member
Post #: 6
LOL I should have read this first before posting my last!!LOL In the immortal words of Roseanne Rosanna Danna, "Oh!! Never mind!!" lol
jim
user 8203581
Perth Amboy, NJ
Post #: 23
LOL I should have read this first before posting my last!!LOL In the immortal words of Roseanne Rosanna Danna, "Oh!! Never mind!!" lol
LOL, I know you will be prepared. See you next thurs. jim
A former member
Post #: 7
OK here comes the $64K question. Where's the set list listed?
jim
user 8203581
Perth Amboy, NJ
Post #: 24
Well, actually its not posted yet. I have picked 3 songs and Joanna has picked 3 songs. Now we need you to pick 3 and everyone else to pick. If we need to I can put all picks together in a formal list once we have multiple picks.
A former member
Post #: 42
Hi - I added two songs to the file section. I'd like to add them to the set list: "The Letter" by The Boxtops and "Sunshine" by Jonathan Edwards. See you on Thursday! biggrin
Jennifer
singerplayer
Linden, NJ
Post #: 171
Can we do "This Land is Your Land" with my on the guitar???
Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 27
Jennifer,

I have added "This Land is Your Land" to the set list and
posted a lead sheet for the song. It's in the key of C. If
you prefer it in another key I can easily change it, just let
me know.
Joe H.
user 10401699
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 2
My choices for the set list:
Willin'
To Be Alone With You
I'll Be Your Baby Tonight
A former member
Post #: 8
OK I'm thinking Jimmy Buffet to get our mids off all this snow we've been getting. Son of a Son of a Sailor, and Fins. I'd like to try Cortez the Killer again and see if we can get some people to step up and jam on it this time. See you Thursday!!