addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Set List May 20

Set List May 20

Tom
user 11716931
Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 13
Hope this is the right place I just uploaded THE VOICE by the Moody Blues. Yep I know ALan will problably tell me its 3 pages but thats only because its double or triple spaced. Great song
Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 57
Thanks for the upload. I'll add it to the set list. Hope you don't mind I uploaded a reformatted version that fits on 1 page.
jim
user 8203581
Perth Amboy, NJ
Post #: 50
Here are my choices for the meetup on the 20th: Brown eyed girl, Sunshine &
Will you love me tomorrow. I have to miss the first half of the meetup, see you for dinner.
A former member
Post #: 15
Put me down for Long May You Run (Maybe Tommy can get some harp going), Melissa, and Hotel California.
FiL
FiLw
Franklin Park, NJ
Post #: 30
Angelo blows a pretty nice harp on "Long May You Run".
Tom
user 11716931
Plainfield, NJ
Post #: 15
Yep I agree Angelo does a nice harp . So hopefully he will take the lead
bob c.
Bobcole
Hillsborough, NJ
Post #: 17
naah, you guys.. I wanna hear what he does with "Mountain of Love", myself! I just hope we can carry the lyrics while he's busy on the harp!