addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ Acoustic Music in the Park Message Board › Setlist request for the 7/25 Meetup

Setlist request for the 7/25 Meetup

Alan Z
user 9374016
Group Organizer
Bridgewater, NJ
Post #: 70
Please add your set llist requests for 7/25 to this thread
Ron V.
user 12270271
Metuchen, NJ
Post #: 6
I would like to add:

This Land Is Your Land

Under The Boardwalk

Hotel Ca

thanks, Ron
bob c.
Bobcole
Hillsborough, NJ
Post #: 37
O.K. you creative types out there- it's been a good month or more since anyone posted any original material! Do any of you have any little goodies you'd like to share? Don't be shy! Get them in the files and let's try 'em!
John L.
user 10924574
Morristown, NJ
Post #: 2
Hi Folks, How about:

Lonely People
Me and Julio
Melissa
John L.
user 10924574
Morristown, NJ
Post #: 3
I thought of two more:

Truckin'
Let it Grow
Jennifer
singerplayer
Linden, NJ
Post #: 179
I'm still a maybe, but if I can come, I'd like to do That'll be the Day. I've uploaded the file in the key of A in the files section.
Ron V.
user 12270271
Metuchen, NJ
Post #: 11
How about an instrumental blues in E? Something like the tempo of Hail, Hail, R&R (School Days). Players can take turns adding a riff. Just a suggestion to get more blues in.

ron