addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NJ Craft Beer Friends Message Board › Ommegang Festival Saturday Extra Ticket(s)

Ommegang Festival Saturday Extra Ticket(s)

Roman
user 11479241
Hamburg, NJ
Hey Beer Buddies!  I have an extra ticket for the festival up in Cooperstown, NY for tomorrow. There will be numerous brewers there, food, live music, ferris wheel and fireworks.  The ticket includes the option to camp over night on the grounds.  I was debating whether or not to go, as I'm going away to Ireland Tuesday and have alot to do. If  two of you wanted to go, I could give you both tickets.  My # is 201-602-4608 so let me know if any of you are interested!  First come, first served..Roman